Do you choose a word for the year? Many do. Some choose a word that sums up the current year, others choose one for the coming year.
My word for 2021 was unity. I realize this seems a bit absurd, given the major events that transpired. But if we take it down to a personal level there is joyous unity to be found in each of our lives.
Whatever holidays you celebrate at this time of year, may you have peace, love and unity. God’s blessings!
Ways Unity Blessed Adunate in 2021
- I’m wrapping up my first year as a board member for Women Food & Ag Network. I’ve learned so much and am proud to be part of a wonderful group of women coming together.
- Adunate did four logo projects this year! Logos are truly a collaboration of creativity between my clients and I, and they are to be congratulated when we showcase the final product. Here’s an example.
- My siblings and I will soon complete 12 months of weekly emails. Even though we share differing views, we’ve remained respectful, avoided arguments and enjoyed the conversation.
- I’m spending lots of time in the USPS these days and its staff has renewed my faith. They’ve been a helpful team in my new business venture. Their delivery has been timely. They’ve become friendly!
What I’m Working On This Month
We’re not done yet, but here’s a first draft of the logo I’m working on with Women Caring For The Land for its ambassador program.
What I’m Tuned In To This Month
- NFT has been added to dictionaries. I didn’t even know what it was, did you? Think cryptocurrency for art. Maybe?
- Helping children find awe: Slowing down, unstructured time—important things for kids.
- Yummmm! Homemade eggnog!
- Christmas in Lake Country, join us online or in our beautiful, new church building! A wonderful celebration of our Savior’s birth!